How to pack your mini paint roller?Nov 18, 2016
First you must to know the PE bag and OPP bag, usually PE bag is soft and these is no sound when you hold the it. But for OPP bag, which is a little harder and these has voice when you remove the packaging bag from product.
Okay, Now let's tell you 10 ways of packaging no matter your mini roller packed by PE or OPP bag.
These example for 4” mini roller with 15mm diameter core.
1. One small single PE bag for 1 piece mini roller brush, usually the size is 12*6cm (L*W).
2. One big PE bag for 10 pieces mini paint roller, which size is 30*12cm (L*W), which is simple and less cost.
3. Sticker label + one big PE bag for 10 pieces products, sticker label is 7*5cm, we put sticker label on PE bag.
4. One small single PE bag + Sticker label + one big PE bag for 10 pieces mini roller, which is a kind of more labor work, first we put sticker on small PE bag, then put 10 pieces mini roller into one big PE bag.
5. Single color PE bag for 1 piece product, very simple and looks very beautiful.
6. Color paper card + blister for 1 piece mini roller, which cost is the most expensive one.
7. Blister + sticker label for 10 pieces mini roller brush, mostly of our customers like this type packaging.
8. Color paper card + big PE bag for 1 piece mini roller cover and paint roller handle, then we put complete product into one carton, which waste volume, we think.
9. Sticker label + OPP bag for one piece roller refill and mini roller handle, usually we recommend single color PE bag to our customer, instead of sticker label.
10. Single color OPP bag for paint roller with handle, which looks very nice and the cost of paint roller brush is a little higher.