7 steps for cleaning your paint brushJan. 11, 2017
We using varies of paint brushes in many field, such as decoration and painting. Here I will introduce 7 steps for cleaning your paint brushes.
1. Remove as much paint as your can from your paint brush by brushing it along an old rag or paper towel. You want as little paint as possible still on your brush for a faster cleaning in the solvent.
2. Pour a little solvent into your vessel. I prefer to use an old tupperware or glass jar.
3. Make sure that your paint washing vessel is clearly marked so that it doesn't end up having food put into it. Place your paint brush into your solvent.
4. Begin by swirling and moving your brush back and forth in the solvent. Continue until all of the paint has been removed.
5. Once your paint brush has been cleaned, rinse any remaining solvent off by running your paint brush under water.
6. Remove any remaining solvent or water on a paper towel or old rag.
7. Reshape your paint brush bristles and store until you're ready to paint again. Let your brush dry.