Paint Roller TipsApr. 25, 2018
• Always buy the best specialty paint rollers that you can afford. They will last much longer and give you superb results. Bargain rollers may break apart quickly and can leave lint in your paint finish.
• Always utilise a quality roller frame which will fit the roller perfectly.
• If you are doing a lot of painting, a roller frame with its comfort grip will keep your hand from cramping.
• Don’t use excessive pressure to apply paint—an even, light pressure is all that is needed.
• Remove your roller from the roller frame right after you are finished painting.
• Use soap and water to clean up after using latex paint. Hold the roller cover under running water and squeeze your hand over the roller to remove the paint or use a Haydn roller spin cleaner. Repeat until all the paint is out of the roller, then let dry. Never leave the roller soaking in water.