Do you know the Knowledge of Paint on Furniture?May. 15, 2020
As a Paint Brush Wholesale, share with you. Furniture is equipped with many
different processes. The principle of the process design is to select the
appropriate paint variety, determine the painting process and the configuration
of related equipment according to the customer's requirements and standards for
furniture products. From the surface effect requirements of furniture products,
we can divide them into (full-closed effect, semi-open effect including
full-open effect); at the same time, they can be divided into transparent effect
and solid color effect.
Nylon Paint Brush
In the market, we can see that most of the furniture products, the coating effect on the surface is fully enclosed, transparent and colored effect, the variety of coatings used is mainly paint, suitable for most furniture companies paint coating operations . However, each factory made some adjustments based on the original process according to the product positioning of the respective enterprise and the materials used, and derived many different process operation processes. The following introduces various derivative process operation processes.
Process one: one bottom one side
1. Technological process: white blank polishing → scraping gray → polishing → spraying transparent primer → grinding → spraying colored transparent surface.
2. Product positioning: low-end products.
3. Advantages: The process is the simplest and the coating cost is the lowest. In the case of white wood blanks with obvious defects, it is filled with wood-colored water ash, and the colored transparent surface is sprayed with a darker color, which can better cover the substrate. The defects are uniform in color.
4. Disadvantages: The product has no permeability, and the natural texture of the wood cannot be seen clearly. The entire coating effect is similar to the effect of solid color paint on MDF. Because the primer is only made once, the product has poor filling properties and poor sag resistance, and it is prone to undulations on the surface of the product film, which greatly affects the overall beauty of the product.
Process 2: Two sides and one side
1. Technological process: white blank polishing → scraping gray → polishing → spraying transparent primer → grinding → spraying transparent primer → grinding → spraying colored transparent surface.
2. Product positioning: low-end.
3. Advantages: The process is relatively simple, the coating cost is low, and it has better filling and sag resistance than the first process.
4. Disadvantages: The permeability of the product is not very good, the layering is not strong, and the natural texture and beauty of the wood cannot be well expressed. The grinding strength of water ash is large, and the dust is large.
5. Suggestions: (1) Change the wood-colored water ash to "colored water ash"; (2) Change the spraying of the colored transparent topcoat to use color-modifying essential oil to repair the color, lightly grind, and spray the transparent topcoat.
Our company also sells Nylon Paint Brush, please contact us.