How Many Days After Painting?Apr. 09, 2020
As a Professional Bristle Paint Brushes Supplier, share with you. Everyone
knows that you can’t check in immediately after painting. Although the paints
are all environmentally friendly, you should pay attention to them after
painting. How many days will it take after painting? Let ’s take a look at the
Mohair Paint Roller
1. How many days after painting?
Primer: It will dry in at most an hour,
Nitro paint: usually dry in 2 ~ 4 hours,
Polyester paint: It takes 4 ~ 6 hours to dry out,
Alkyd paint: more than 12 hours,
Ordinary resin paint: generally more than 20 hours,
Quick-drying paint: about 1 hour.
Second, to determine whether the paint is cured:
1. The fiber dust falling on the surface of the dry paint can be blown off or gently touched with your fingers without leaving fingerprints and dry surface;
2. For hard work, nails are forced to squeeze the paint film without obvious indentation, which is solid work, such as oven baking or infrared lamp baking, the higher the temperature, the shorter the time;
If the high-temperature curing type paint cannot be cured at room temperature to achieve its expected performance, your question can not be answered accurately because the problem description is not specific and the information is insufficient.
The paint is completely cured when it dries completely, and its time is subject to many factors such as the type of paint, the drying conditions, and the thickness of the paint.
3. How long will you stay after painting?
If you use environmentally friendly paint, you can stay in one week later, but to keep the room pass, it is best to stay in a month later. The environmentally friendly ones don't mean that there is really zero pollution, but they are relatively small. If the environment is poor and the ventilation is poor in a small space, a small amount of pollutant emissions will also cause damage.
Basic techniques for painting walls,
1. When the paint reaches the edge of the wall, in order to prevent the paint from crossing the boundary line, you can use a ruler or cardboard as an auxiliary tool, against the edge, and brush along the brush to achieve a sharp effect.
2. When you want to paint the curved area, use a tear tape to frame the curved curve, so that you can paint the curve beautifully.
3. When using Mohair Paint Roller to paint the walls, use vertical brushing method, each time about two feet in width, and use horizontal brushing to smooth out from time to time.
4. When all the painting is completed, use a brush with a slight amount of paint on the wall once to eliminate all the straight lines.
Our company also has Textured Foam Roller for sale, please contact us.