Can the Exterior Wall Paint be Painted Directly on the Red Brick Wall?Nov. 30, 2020
As a Paint Brushes Supplier, share with you. Do not paint the exterior wall
Polyester Paint Roller
The exterior wall paint must undergo wall treatment:
1. The walls with poor flatness can be leveled with one-component exterior wall putty or two-component anti-cracking putty, smoothed and maintained for more than three days. If cracks appear during the period, they must be repaired in time.
2. The foundation of the wall is uneven, the paint will be unsightly, and there will be potholes and bumps; the construction environment should be cleaned, and some drips and uneven places on the wall should be leveled.
3. The wall is not treated, it is easy to regain moisture and water, which will cause paint to fall off. Be careful not to allow paint to contaminate other clean wall parts during the construction process. To apply the sealing primer. Sealing primer is also called anti-alkali primer, which is used to prevent moisture, moisture and alkali.
Matters needing attention when painting exterior wall paint:
1. Keep air circulation, no fire, no welding, and no smoking.
2. In order to avoid contact with skin and eyes or inhalation of excessive aerosol, please use protective equipment such as protective goggles, masks and gloves.
3. If the skin is contaminated, rinse with neutral detergent and warm water.
4. Pay attention to sealing after opening the can and avoid water pollution.
5. It is not allowed to construct in rainy or windy weather. The wet wall should be dry before construction.
Our company also has Polyester Paint Roller on sale, please contact us.