What are the Most Used Tips for Painting Furniture?Jun. 15, 2021
As a Paint Brushes Supplier, share with you.
Flat Paint Brush China
1. Slowly prepare all the items you need to brush wood. This may be the most overlooked step, but it is very important. Just like a great artist, creation based on life is the best. The paint will not fill up the cracks, depressions, holes or others in the wood, and hides these defects after the wood dries. In fact, these flaws may be more obvious. Remove the existing printing, use a hard squeegee or putty knife to scrape off the paint, as much as you can.
Unless the surface of the wood is oily, do not use chemical detergents. Scrape off as much as possible and use TSP (Trisodium Phosphate) solution to clean the remaining loose powder and dirt, rinse with clean water.
Use high-quality wood tweezers to fill in all the gaps, use a soft knife and focus on the place where you need it. Doing more of this operation is much stronger than not enough. Put it on the ground after it has dried and hardened.
Use regular strong powder or compound to fill in small shallow scratches.
2.Scrape sand where you have used tweezers or fillers. This work can use fine-grained sandpaper.
3. When using sandpaper, follow its lines instead of the opposite direction.
4. The old paint marks should use rough gravel, which must be polished and cleaned up.
5. Fill in those long and deep cracks and smooth them with a small bead.
6. Wipe the excess sawdust, dust, grit, etc. with a damp cloth. When you brush the wood, this will not affect its quality.
Our company also sells Flat Paint Brush China, welcome to contact us.